Thursday, October 14, 2010

What happens when the lights go out.

No worries ... this is a G-rated blog.

Must...must...must remember that when we have a power outage the oven's digital setting are lost...

I made up more slides last night (to replace those that sold... yippee..and thank you!), but didn't think twice about popping them into the oven. Thirty minutes later the studio was stinky and the clay was glowing...this is not a good sign at all. Look at the temp on the oven and it's 350 degrees, should have been 275...whoopsie.
Looks like a red dawn in Paris.

Maybe better luck tomorrow.
Angie




5 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Angie,
I know these aren't what you planned, but they are still pretty, at least in the pictures. They look like really old negatives. Have a wonderful day! Check out my newest posting and let me know what you think. I value your opinion!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Dear Angie,
I too, think they are beautifull looking-love that reddish glow, I could easily think they should just look like that, dear.
Hugs ,Dorthe

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Hi Angie! They look good to me! You're not going to trash them, are you? They look extra-vintagey (is that a word???). I think you should still list them in your shop. Maybe explain exactly what happened, but they're sure to appeal to people. So far, the three of us like them!

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Angie,

They remind me of "Amber" resin!
I think they are gorgeous...I would
love to buy one from you!!

Hugsss,

Susan

Pam @ Frippery said...

I really like the way they look! Sometimes an oops turns out beautifully!