Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flabbergasted...

Y' all have blown me away with the sudden attention. Sales are on the move, but don't worry I am so excited to end my work week tomorrow back in the studio making new pieces to refill the shop by the 28th.

Now this is a biggie.

Every day about 3 o'clock while the kids are working on homework I get to catch up on my favorite blogs..(I have many). My first stop is often PCD or Polymer Clay Daily by Cynthia Tinapple, she faithfully posts on polymer clay every weekday and I am one of those eager beavers excited to see what she has uncovered. Well work this week is crazy I'm working all sorts of weird hours and the last two days I haven't had my usual blog-love time. A quick check on my own blog this evening and I see an unusual spike in followers (thank you) and comments and then I see it...

"Thanks to Polymer Clay Daily, I have just discovered your lovely work. "

Seriously?...seriously?...
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Angie


9 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Angie!!! Don't you be surprised one little bit girl...you are an amazing artist!!!! I've got to pop over and read her post ~ Congratulations sweetie!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

marie said...

Well deserved recognition Angie!! I'm so excited for you!

stregata said...

Congratulations, Angie! So deserved!! I am so glad your work is reaching a bigger group of people.

Blessings from Cindy said...

Angie~
You do wonderful work & it is getting noticed! Congrats on your sales & recognition!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Angie,
congratulations,dear-
you so deserve it- with your beautifull things.
Hugs,Dorthe

Jean W said...

Congrats for being recognized by your "Idol". Brings you a little more confidence and validates your work. We've all admired your work and complimented you. Now complete validation. Your work will now soar with new inspiration. You're really good!

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Congrats! It is sooo wonderful to know people really love your work gerri

artybecca said...

congrats on the PCD mention! That's exciting!!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Congrats on your well-deserved feature, Angie! How exciting! :o)