Thursday, December 3, 2009

Burning the midnight oil

Alphonse Mucha illustration- please feel free to use this image.

A very busy couple of days have past and a couple more are still ahead. I have been up late every night this week and I'm feeling the effects, so I'm going to do my best to be in bed and asleep by 11:00.

Tomorrow night is Shop Bellevue, a first Friday event in the city's business district. The theme this month is Christmas so I'd better be there with bells on.
I need to finish up a few more Christmas pieces to take down and a few more samples of my photo jewelry. While I'm sure I will be talking business for some of the evening there will also be a lot of socializing with friends.

Angie


1 comment:

marie said...

I hope tomorrow is a huge success for everyone involved!
I'd love to see pictures of the things you've made.