Sunday, December 27, 2009

Three French Hens & quick Christmas pics


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French hens...thank you Hope for this sweet card.

I wanted to share a few pictures from Christmas Day...Miss Maria asked Santa for "real gems". We were puzzled so we inquired more...Maria reminded me the we saw a program on the travel channel about going treasure hunting and sifting for sapphires in the mountains of NC. Wow the things she remembers..I'm so glad Santa thought of this gift!

Mr. Robert didn't give Santa a list this year, he said Santa just knows he likes to build.


In the evening we go to my moms for dinner and more gifts ..whew...


Before the evening ends we take a family picture in front of the fireplace. The long standing tradition is to do the funny picture first, as you can see it is a lot of people to coordinate, some are ready and some are not but it is still very funny.
Angie


2 comments:

VivaDiva said...

Great family pics! Looks like a good time was had by all (and I bet Santa's exhausted?).

Love. Love. Love. The Balloon Pendants on Etsy.

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Looks and sounds like everyone had a wonderful C'mas, Angie! I remember when my boys were in to building everything - they loved it (and it kept them out of my hair sometimes for hours!).

Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy New Year!
Carla