Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting back in the groove

Back into the groove of listing items onto Etsy. I made new pieces for the craft show last weekend, brought home the unsold items and they sat in a box for days..tsk, tsk.

New little assemblage pendants made from polymer faces and old keys .


Victorian cones made from old french postcards.
Each one is filled with theme and a magical fairy.

Listing on Etsy has actually become much easier, I'm happy to say. For me the delay comes from setting up the camera and then photo editing. I am almost always happy with the end result but it is the time it takes that seems to frustrate me to the point of inaction.

Today was a good day!
Thanks for looking,
Angie

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi Angie,
your pendants are wonderful, I love them with the keyes- and so sweet the cones are, -and your cubes over there are just fabolous, dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

LeeLu Creations said...

I can so relate to this!! Taking good pics for Etsy is hard for me. And I'm still trying to figure out the whole "relevancy" thing as it relates to titles and tagging. I mean, how were my tags not relevant before. Perhaps I'm overthinking it? I digress...love your assemblage pendants!

Tina Schiefer said...

Very cool keys.... I like!!!

Etsy? Yeah, I started an account and listed two things. Then it just died-on-the-vine...maybe I need an assistant...
"Dear Santa..." lol

Blessings from Cindy said...

Angie~
I agree...the photos take the longest! Love your cute items. You are so talented & make such unique things! Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Cindy

April said...

Wonderful projects! I love them all. Great work!

Gerlinde said...

You are so talented! Love your projects!