Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crazy Busy Times

I've done a little creating...this house is on it's way to Cloth Paper Scissors "Home Sweet Home" Challenge.
Mr Robert has been busy too! Last school year he joined the Photography Club, it was hosted by 4H. The goal was to improve his photography skills and the students were encouraged to enter pictures into the County Fair.

This guy did the work (a bit of prodding from mom) and came up with 6 entries. He also took a recycled craft class and entered a project from that as well. The Fair was this past weekend but we couldn't go because Ms Maria was in a soccer tournament.

I called the 4H office today to see if we could pick up his entries...we were so excited to see that everything he entered placed and 4 entries will be going to the Kentucky State Fair in August...what a day!

Angie


10 comments:

stregata said...

The house is just darling!! And congrats to Mr. Robert - kudos!!!

Anonymous said...

I see he takes after his Mom with the creativity! Congrats to the little guy. Your house is awesome. I can't wait to see the results of that challenge.

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh I am so excited about your CPS house. Congrats to you!! And to Robert, Congrats to him too. Hope he gets ribbons down state!!I have my fingers crossed!!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Your little guy is so adorable & takes after his momma on creativity! Hope he wins bunches!! The house is so cute too. So good to see a new post from you!
Blessings,
Cindy

artybecca said...

That house is so charming!

Tina Schiefer said...

WAY TO GO, young Master Robert!!! I remember my first art ribbons...a LOOOONG time ago, but I can still remember the excitement...!!! Keep up the good work...Photography can be a GREAT career...

Angie...as for your house...well, let's just say...IF THEY DON'T CHOOSE IT, ALL THEIR TASTE IS IN THEIR MOUTH!!! That little place is adorable...Wouldn't it be kind of fun to make a playhouse-sized house like that? With a big 'ol honkin button on top... My mind is whirring now.... Cheers and have a great weekend, you creative duo you..

Tulip said...

Way to GO Robert! I'm so proud of you, hope you win at the State Fair. You'll have to let me know when it is. ~Aunt Fer

Unknown said...

This is a lovely house!
Look what your Son did! That is awesome!
Hes done so well. How utterly neat is that being featured in the Kentucky State fair!! Wow what a sense of achievement that will give him..I am so Impressed!!!

Dorthe said...

Hi Angie-
that is a wonderful house-I love the roof you made.
And your son- CONGRATULATIONS -what a great result, you must be so proud, Sngie.
xox,Dorthe

Pam @ Frippery said...

Oh Angie, wonderful little house. I hope you are chosen. Most of all congratulations to your darling talented son. How exciting!!!! Creative mom, creative offspring.
Enjoy the rest of your week, Pam