Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Crafting

I am over the moon about Red Tree's Holiday Craft show this weekend. I received a last minute invitation to participate in the event, so I opted to pause on unpacking the house (told you I was slow) and got into production mode.


I am a bit green at doing shows but my fears eased up when I saw that Pam @ Frippery was attending, we had fabulous fun at the Burlington Antique show this summer. I can' t wait to see what vintage goodies she creates for the sale.

If you live in the Cincinnati area be sure to stop by to shop and get a cup of coffee!
Angie

3 comments:

Tina Schiefer said...

Wow! You are busy!!! Sending you ALL kinds of GOOD CHEER and GOOD LUCK at the show. You'll do great, I'm sure....

Cheers!

Blessings from Cindy said...

I wish I could go!! You will do amazing!! Have fun, Angie!
Blessings,
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Angie- so you are away on a show the week-end also...I wish you GREAT LUCK and some fun hours,- dear. I know they will love your fantastic creations.
Hugs-Dorthe