Friday, October 29, 2010

Craft Sharing Day

Another busy week draws to a close but I still have potion bottles to assemble, a Hogwart's cape to make and Halloween candy to buy. Add to that a day helping out at the cafeteria and Halloween parties...eek!

While waiting for my witch potion labels to print I came across a few got-to-try tutorials. Being the ever-so-lazy blogger I thought it best to make note of them here then I can find them again when I'm ready (sad isn't is?)
Antiqued Sheet Music by The Decorating Diaries


Flower Pin by 12 crafts till Christmas (l.o.v.e. that name)


A Recycled Flower Pin by Studio Waterstone

Enjoy!
Angie

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh dear, maybe sad, but trust me ,you are not allone-and with all you are doing,---how could you remember all?????
Hugs,and love Dorthe

Hopemore Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.