Monday, October 10, 2011

Sparkle On

I wanted to share that I submitted & made it onto the Sparkle N Sprinkle team as a jewelry/altered art designer! They are a fantastic company that specialize in glitter, embossing powders, flocking, stamps, and adhesive.
It may be no surprise to some of my scrapbooking buddies, they know that I LOVE glitter. I've become known as the go-to girl for any color you may need and over 75% of my stash is from Sparkle N Sprinkle because their colors are f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s.

I am so thrilled to have been chosen and really looking forward to sharing future projects here on my blog and theirs.

Angie

8 comments:

stregata said...

Congratulations, Angie! Shine on!

Dorthe said...

Yes congratulations Angie- I so love your little bingo collage, so cute with the nature there.
Happy tuesday, dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lana Clarke said...

Wow your work is fab Angie and I really look forward to working with you xx

Barbara Bruder said...

Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle DT. We are so excited that you are joining us.

Sonya Badgley said...

Congratulations to you! I love your Bingo card creation. Lovely.
hugs,
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Will pop by and see. Congrats and your gorgeous gorgeous creations are outstanding
Have a great week my friend
hugs June x

Tina Schiefer said...

Aaaahhh! I love the BINGO card!!! I'm SO glad you love glitter. I love people who love glitter...I just LOVE the look, but can't stand the actual product, unless it's glass glitter...thus, the reason I "gifted" you actual glitter, but used glass glitter on your swap project...I look at it this way, without me using it, it leaves more for you!!! LOL..

Congrats on your NEW adventure! There's SO much happening right now, huh?

Off to read the next-older posts...I've been gone since Thursday... :-)

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Congrats, Angie! Your work is always gorgeous. I'm sure it was a no-brainer for them to choose you to join their team. Can't wait to see more goodies created by you using their product.