Friday, October 14, 2011

Treating myself

A gift to myself, it has been too long since I've worn my own jewelry. A sweet picture of the kiddos from apple picking last weekend was the perfect inspiration.

We have a contract on our house and the home inspection was last night. Today is "make or break" I suspect. A house that's 50+ years is bound to have a few blemishes. We have spent 7 years here fixing it up all the problems we knew about ...now I find myself worrying about the stuff I don't know about. Does that make sense or am I nuts?!

Angie

6 comments:

Tina Schiefer said...

Home inspections are the worst! It's like, well, the thought that came to mind first, I won't repeat here! LOL but it has something to do with being a woman and going to the dr....

Anyhoo, I hope all goes well, it will, and you will be onto your next adventure....

Cheers!

Tina Schiefer said...

Oh, yeah...

CUTE necklace of the kiddos. Great colors!

Dorthe said...

Love your necklace, Angie-
and no you are not nuts!!! just a bit nervous--I would be, too-
Hope all will be ok-
Hugs,Dorthe

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Awww . . . what cutie patooties your kids are, Angie. I can't think of a better gift to create for oneself. I'm sure the whole inspection think is very nerve racking for sure! Hopefully you'll get a clean bill of approval and you can move onto the next step. Have a great weekend!

Amanda R said...

Lovely pendant Angie and I will cross my fingers the inspection goes well. And if people are expecting a 50 year old home to be perfect they will be sadly disappointed but the charm of an older home makes up for it.

marie said...

Perfect photo for that pendant...love their expressions!
I hope all went well with the inspection. My youngest just settled on her first home ~ it can be a stressful time! I hope it all goes smoothly...have fun finding the pefect new home sweet home!!