Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter images and a pink disaster

I wanted to share some Easter images with you in hopes that everyone is working away feverishly on spring projects.




I will not be allowed to work on fun little projects because yesterday I discovered this disaster behind an old bathroom cabinet.

Don't you just adore the very 1960's pink bathroom (and what is up with that yellow grimy stuff..eeww). I have wanted to change out the fixtures and paint color for many years but never got the nerve. Perhaps I should have clung onto that fear a bit longer. I can't believe the damage hiding being the wall fixture. To make matters worse the wires to the outlet are no longer 'hot' and the new GFI we installed is useless. So repairing the wall will have to wait until I can get an electrician in.

No worries though I still have lots of other projects waiting to be completed. Tonight I'm headed out to pick up paint for several rooms in the house. To me putting fresh paint on the walls always provides instant gratification.

It is a very rainy and chilly day here, I have seen others around the US getting snow. Hoping spring returns soon.

Angie

2 comments:

Tulip said...

OMG, I can't believe you finally tore down that cabinet... and what a lovely surprise you found behind it. Can't wait to see what you do with that bathroom.

MisfitGirl said...

Aww pink bathroom! It's like Barbie lives there.