Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Like Water for Elephants

Did you read the book or see the movie?

OK so I have to admit I don't read many works of fiction but this book was sent my way by a friend and I devoured it in just a few days! Looking forward to seeing the movie as well though I must make another admission...I never see movies in the theater...so do I take the plunge and go or wait for it to show up in my mailbox via Netflix in 6 to 8 months?

Thank you SeaPinks for including my Elephant Parade faux glass slide in this treasury .

Angie

4 comments:

sugar Creek said...

OOh I want to see and read that too!

Cindy said...

Angie, congrats on being featured in the Treasury!
I'm like you....waitt il everything comes out on Netflix or the like. Just too difficult to get to the movies with kids!

Pam @ Frippery said...

Read it and loved it. I also love the elephant slide. Anything circus themed is such a rich subject for making art. I can't believe we were in Columbus the same weekend! You should really check out Artiscape next year. It was wonderful. I am going to try a few other classes at European Papers through out the year too. What a fun place to play!

Unknown said...

Hey Angie how are you? I miss your posting I hope evrythings ok!