Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, another year older, and Eight Maids a Milking

Happy New Year!!! I hope your resolutions are well within reach.

My Bob turns another year older today, we don't do a big celebration but he does tolerate me inviting the family over for dinner and dessert. His only requirement is full control of the TV for the Sugar Bowl, the University of Cincinnati plays Florida tonight. I may have to take the kiddos out of the house if the game doesn't go the way he hopes:)

Here is today's ATC by Tina Schiefer of Patina Marie. This lovely little card has the cutest 'ad' for Eight Maids Dairy. I love the way she combines the digital and the traditional elements of paper arts.
Bob's birthday get together is our last event of the holiday season which is a good thing...I am feeling just so-so today, need to rest up.

Angie

1 comment:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Well, another belated wish from blogland to your Hubby! Mine's the same way . . . no fuss for his b'day - ever.

Hope Bob was rooting for Florida - they kicked some butt! If not, my condolences. :o)

Yet another gorgeous card.