Friday, December 18, 2009

A little peek at Christmas

I have been working like mad to get all the packages ready that need to be mailed out for Christmas. Success...they all are on their way as of today, and let me tell you it was harder than I thought it would be. First I had to find the Christmas wrap and tags, plus tape and scissors...oh my. Follow that with having to find a few feet of space to work in, I finally gave in and sat on the floor. Then I realized I hadn't finished my Christmas cards, I wanted to include one with each package so that got done too!
Now I can give you a peek at some of what I made, it's safe since neither of these friends blog.

A pearl & silver bracelet for my 'bestest' friend in New Jersey. Add the gifts for the kids, a few cans of Cincinnati style chili and that box was done.


A new photo pendant for my friend in Indiana, such cute kiddos she has. The little gal in the bottom left is my godchild, I had a special toy for her too.



Look!!! My 12 days of Christmas ATC's are back from the swap. My plan is to do the actual 12 days, I will show a card a day starting December 26th.

I have an angel and a shepherd in the school play tonight...so exciting.

Angie

6 comments:

Tulip said...

I love, love, love what you made for D. Very pretty. Hope to see pics of the kids in the play when I'm home.

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Boy, you've been a busy little elf! Maybe you can take a little breather now. I LOVE, really love, that bracelet!!! And the pendant is just darling - such cute kids.

Can't wait to see your cards! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MisfitGirl said...

Love the pendant, it is a polymer clay transfer? I did a little ornament swap this year that turned out so horribly wrong, I think it may have been populated by 5 year olds.

I'll have to remember to get involved with an ATC card next year.

Lisa

Dorthe said...

Angie,
you made so very wonderfull gifts, to your friend,so beautifull jewelry, they will be so happy.
Can`t wait to see all the ATC`s

xo Dorthe

marie said...

I love the photo pendant and I would love to order one of then from you. Maybe after Christmas????

Hopemore Studio said...

Marie, I will start listing the photo jewelry on Etsy as soon as the holiday's are over. I am going to do a giveaway too...stay tuned...

Angie