Friday, December 4, 2009

New Pieces & Shop Bellevue

I remembered to get batteries for my camera today so I have pictures to share:)

I made some dog tag shaped pendants, they are two sided with vintage Santa pictures on one side and stamped images on the back. After I took this picture I added 12mm jump rings through the holes, all they need is a ball chain and they are ready to wear.


Some additional beads I made to sell.
It was a good night at Shop Bellevue, the crowds would come and go. With 30 degree temps outside I'm sure it kept many people away, I did sell a few pieces and took a few orders for custom photo tiles.
Now back to work...

2 comments:

marie said...

The pendants are great...and I love the vintage Santa beads. I'm glad that Shop Bellevue's turnout was good...the craft shows I was in had good turnouts too.
I didn't sell as much as I would have liked but I was happy to see people out there shopping!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Love the Holiday pieces! I bet you sold out of those.