Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Frustrating to Fantastic..and some images to share.

Without going into to much detail, I will tell you the frustrating part of my day. I work part time as a merchandiser (the pay is not great but the flexibility is). I work on my own most of the time but every once in a while I get to do a 'revision'. That was on my schedule today but I think I forgot how hard it is to work with other people when we are all used to being own bosses.

So I eagerly left my co-workers at 2pm to get the kids from school. While they sit down to do homework I get to check my favorite blogs. Now for the fantastic part, my name was chosen by Marie at Spun by Me as the winner of a Somerset Studio magazine. My bad day is all but washed away..my kids are happily playing, I am blogging, and later I will be creating.

So here are some images for you from Dover, I choose chocolate today because that is the only thing that could make my day any sweeter.

1 comment:

marie said...

Hi Angie,
I'm so glad I could help turn your day away from frustrating! I hope to get your magazine in tomorrow's mail,,,I'm just not quite finished putting together the "other goodies" I mentioned. but it will be on it's way to you soon!
Thanks for sharing the cute images.